Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heroes Season 4 Spoilers Update

September will start next week. This means Heroes will be starting as well. A lot of spoilers are revealed for the past couple of days. So on this post, I'll be summarizing all the spoilers released this week.

First, Entertainment Weekly update about Tracy Strauss. A fan was wondering if you (referring to Ausellio) had any Heroes scoop — preferably anything on Ali Larter’s character, Tracy. Ausellio replied, "In keeping with the season’s Redemption theme, Tracy goes back to her old life working on the Hill, only to discover that she’s no longer driven by the same shallow rewards, explains series creator Tim Kring. She wants to make a difference in peoples’ lives."

Second, IGN.com reveals inside scoop while visiting Heroes set while filming S04E06, Tabula Rasa.

The scenes tours take place on the site of the carnival. Sylar performs dirty work, moving debris with a wheelbarrow, when Edgar's approach and taunts him to get him out of joint. Things escalate, and Edgar gave a demonstration of his powers of super speed and knife thrower. But, of course, Sylar is not an easy target, and he also gives a sample of his.

But how Sylar is in this situation? Here is what reveals Zachary Quinto:

In fact, it's more showmen who find the opposite. He flees the police and came across this carnival. And they invite him to join. What seems to him a better option than going to prison.


And lastly for this post, 9th wonders courtesy of Oliver Grigsby provides an update of the Rebellion arc and the next graphic novel. Read the post below.

The seventh (and final) part of Rebellion is now online -- written by Jim Martin and drawn by Jason Badower. If you missed any of the Rebellion graphic novels, be sure to go back and check them out -- NBC's graphic novel library has them all available to view online or download as a PDF.

We've had several different writers take this through its stages but I'd like to give a special thanks to Jason Badower and Dennis Calero who were the only two artists on the project. They did some truly outstanding work. If you liked what you saw, please be sure to let them know -- Dennis Calero (twitter, website), Jason Badower (blog, facebook - be sure to tell him you're a heroes fan if you send a friend request).

In an ideal world I would have liked to tell an epilogue of sorts for Rebellion but with volume 5 rapidly approaching, it became more essential to set that up instead. Harrison Wilcox has constructed an excellent story, drawn by Robert Atkins, that bridges volumes 4 and 5 nicely. I'll update soon with when exactly "Ice Queen" is scheduled to appear online.

"So what happened to the Rebellion team?" you might be asking. Well, I can't say exactly as you might see one member pop up in an upcoming story, but in short -- they returned to their lives. Their superhero lives that is. As you know from the end of volume 4 the government threat has ended and thus, so has much of the threat to Rebellion. I imagine that from here on out they were able to go on living their lives, both "normal" and "heroic". And to me that's a pretty good place to leave them... for now.


I apologize for the lack of updates of late but big things have been happening in both work and personal life. On the personal front: in less than a week from now I'll be a married man. So in light of that I hope you'll forgive me as updates are a little sporadic over the next few weeks.

On the work front, I'm excited to announce that I'm heavily involved (along with Jim Martin) in creating this seasons "webisodes" (for lack of a better word). The reason I'm not entirely sure what to call them, and why I can't say much more, is that they're going to integrate with the various "new media" aspects of the show like never before. I've probably already said too much, but there you go, now you can (probably) say you heard it here first.

Speaking of places to "hear things first". Please follow me on twitter if you're not already doing so. I do try to read and respond to everything I can. That's it for now, the next time I post I'll likely have a ring on my finger!


That's it for this post. Until next post. By the way, if you have any Heroes News that you want to share you may email me @ amillionflames@gmail.com

No comments: